The Football Expo NE will take place on Saturday 4th April 2020 in Newcastle at the Newcastle Falcons Kingston Park Stadium. The event is set to attract over 70+ exhibitors with more than 1000 attendees and will provide a unique platform for organisations and exhibitors from across the UK, to network, promote their business, and make those all-important new connections across the football community. Exhibitors will hail from both the private and public sectors, as well as corporate organisations and SMEs. The event will also incorporate practical coaching demonstrations from guest coaches helping to support continuous coach development for attendees. Visitors will also have the opportunity to explore and discover top quality content, discussions, advice and guidance with informative seminars, podcasts and presentations from industry leading speakers.
Exhibit at Football Expo NE and be part of something big!
The Football Expo NE is a FREE event for attendees and the largest event of its type in the region with a specific target audience of football clubs, coaches, players, supporters and anyone connected with the ‘beautiful’ game.
As an exhibitor at the Football Expo NE you will be given all the tools you need to showcase your business to the North East football community. Whether you exhibit or attend as a delegate, don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to promote your business.
Here are a few reasons why booking to exhibit at the event will be the most productive thing you can do today.
Booking to exhibit gives you –
• The chance to showcase your business & offering.
• The chance to be amongst the community of 70+ companies exhibiting at the event.
• The ability to profile your company in front over 1000+ delegates
• A presence on the interactive floor plan for all to see.
• A choice of stand positions at the event.
• An exhibiting space of 3m x 1m that can be used in any way you choose. (larger space for outdoor exhibits also possible)
• The ability to pre-arrange appointments with any delegate or other exhibitor and have them come direct to your stand prior to event day.
• Develop relationships and synergies with other exhibitors from around the region.
• The ability to take advantage of extra exposure as a featured exhibitor on the event website for limited cost.
The Numbers at a Glance (2019/2020 season)
• 21,430 registered male players
• 1,939 registered female players
• Teams – 1,441
• Clubs – 339
• Team Officials – 2,447
• Club Officials – 1,172
• Disability Players – 477
• Futsal Player – 90
• Referees – 406
• 9,200 twitter followers
• 2,898 facebook likes
The North East has two of the largest youth leagues in the country on their doorstep:
Pinpoint League –
With membership open to FA chartered clubs in Northumberland, North Durham, North Tyneside, Newcastle Upon Tyne and Gateshead.
• 17,000 players
• 138 clubs
• 1400 teams covering from Berwick in the North, Hartlepool in the south and Corbridge in the West
• 128 divisions across the leagues
• 1,200 qualified coaches
• 500 qualified referees
Russell Foster Tyne & Wear Youth Leagues –
• 17,983 players
• 1,212 teams
• 108 divisions